- 13-Nov-2013 to 01-Mar-2014 (CST)
- CliqStudios - MN
- Minnetonka, MN, USA
- Full Time
At CliqStudios we employee’s personal well-being by offering value-added benefits for you and your family. Our corporate benefits include Medical, Dental, Paid Holidays, Sick Leave, 401(k), company-paid wellness programs, free parking and monthly lunch events.
CliqStudios.com is the leading online retailer of quality semi-custom kitchen and bath cabinetry is currently seeking a CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - PHONE GREETER to join our rapid growing company. The CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (CSR) is responsible for working with greeting customers and sales inquiries on behalf of the professional Design Team. Candidate will be expected to handle multiple projects at a time, provide exceptional client service, and superior follow through in a fast paced environment. CliqStudios.com allows our customers to create the kitchen of their dreams within their budget.
This position is NOT a REMOTE role and works directly in Minnetonka (Mpls) office location.
No relocation / H1Visa sponsorship is provided for this role.
At Cliqstudios, we are a fast growing internet sales company offering a great line of semi-custom cabinets that we sell all over the US. We are in need of talented, enthusiastic people to help us engage with new clients as they call in to inquire about our product and services. If you are a people person and love speaking with others from all over the country, and you enjoy making the customer experience the best it can be, then we may be looking for you!
Key focus of our Customer Service Representatives - Phone Greeter
- Maintain phone calls and online chats
- Route incoming phone calls to correct department or person
- Help engage with potential clients by qualifying and asking and answering questions about products and services
- Follow up with customers when information is missing from submitted paperwork
- Assist in ordering samples for new customer and help gather more helpful info for starting design.
- Make outgoing follow up phone calls to potential clients (no cold calling)
- Manage incoming/outgoing emails
- Assign new incoming leads to designers and track
- Reply to VMs, emails and Alive-chat questions
- Process Pro Partner Applications
- Process incoming Sample Requests - Print shipping labels, pack and ship
- Send order and shipping acknowledgments via email
- Manage/Maintain CRM – record information and any notes
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle a variety of customer situations with enthusiasm and tact
- Problem solving abilities
- Engaging personality
- Great listener
- Ability to multitask
- Cabinet Industry knowledge a plus!
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiar with social media websites such Facebook, Houzz, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Willingness to nurture new clients/leads
- Ability to grow with company and be flexible
- Able to work some evenings (until 8pm) and Saturdays 9-5
CliqStudios.com is the leading online retailer of
quality semi-custom kitchen and bath cabinetry. By offering free professional design along with a collection of select premium styles at factory-direct prices, CliqStudios.com allows our customers to create the kitchen of their dreams within their budget. CliqStudios.com extends a lifetime limited warranty and is certified by the KCMA®. For more information please visit www.cliqstudios.com
SPECIALITIES: Kitchen Cabinets, Kitchen Remodeling, Kitchen Design, Cabinetry, Cabinets
KEYWORDS: Call center experience, internal and external phone customer service, Kitchen Designs, Kitchen & Bath Big Box experience, cabinetry design knowledge and vendors, reports and documentation, social media, customer product inquiries, retail experience
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!